- Prolific Juicing – 10 Easy Green Juice Recipes for Beginners
- Mindbodygreen – Glowing Skin Juice
- Kris Carr – Chronic Wellness Revitalizing Green Juice
- American Spa – Juicing Greens
- Mindbodygreen – 3 Yummy Green Juice Recipes To Convert Skeptics * once de-yeasted or remove pear and apple
- One Green Planet – Creamy Raw Thai Coconut Soup * Once you have come off the Cleanse
- Food Matters – Avocado Soup (Mexican Style)
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – CELERY MINT SALAD
- Kris Carr – Crazy Sexy Kale Salad
- Tales of a Kitchen – Noodles super bowl * remove nuts
- Bella & Bhakti – Green Salad Wraps with Tahini and Olives
- Bella & Bhakti – Beloved Bali Gado Gado Bowl
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Raw ratatouille * one of my favourite recipes 🙂
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Raw Daikon rolls with Avocado, Shiso leaf & Yuzu
- Young and Raw – Craving Something Crunchy, Savory & Salty? This Raw Emerald “Rice” Salad Will Hit the Spot
- The Detoxinista – Healthy Mexican Layer Dip * once de-yeasted
- The Detoxinista – Sweet Potato Queso Dip * starch base
- Bonberi – Natalia Rose Sunflower Seed Dressing
- Lululemon – raw, vegan and gluten-free pesto
- The Detoxinista – Creamy Tahini Dressing * my favourite tahini brand is Chantals
- The Detoxinista – Avocado Pesto Sauce
- The Glowing Detox Diet – Smokey Cauliflower Poppers
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Beet Osso Buco
- Food Combining Diet – Asparagus with Garlic * use goats or sheep cheese * use coconut oil instead of olive oil
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Baked spaghetti squash with kale
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Singapore Style Spaghetti Squash “Noodles”
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Cauliflower Steak with Lemon & Capers * bread crumbs
- Tales of a Kitchen – Quick noodles for two * Buckwheat noodles for a Starch base meal
- The Detoxinista – Quinoa “Pasta” Salad
- Whole Heated Eats – Quinoa Beet Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing * to Food Combine, remove pumpkin seeds…..I’d add avocado instead! * if you are de-yeasting remove sugar in dressing, you can add stevia if wanting a sweeter taste
- The Healthy Family and Home – Red Quinoa with Cilantro and Lime
- The Detoxinista – The Secret To Perfect Cauliflower Pizza Crust * egg & goats cheese
- Jules Galloway – Green Garlic Frittata * replace olive oil with coconut oil
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Cauliflower “Potato” Salad * boiled egg
- Food Combining Diet – Red Snapper Filet with Celery and Broccoli * coconut oil rather than olive oil when cooking
- Fresh Energy Recipe Lab – Crust Free Spanokopita Kale Pie * egg & goats cheese
- Young & Raw Coconut Blueberry Chia Pudding * Once you are off the Cleanse. I do suggest still having a juice for breakfast but when wanting a change or a treat Chia pudding is yummy!
- Paleo Foodies – Paleo Ice Cream * Once you have come off the Cleanse
- Bella & Bhakti – Raw Chocolate Chia Mousse * once de-yeasted
- The Detoxinista – Vanilla Chia Pudding
- Kale & Chocolate – Creamy Turmeric Latte
- Healthy Food Place – Golden Milk – An Evening Drink That Can Change Your Life
- Nadia – Raspberry and Avocado Smoothie * use almond milk
- Mindbodygreen – Better Than Coffee! Maca Hot Chocolate
Yummy cucumber dressing – Raw Food Family
• 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped • ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil • 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice • ¼ teaspoon salt • ¼ teaspoon crushed garlic • Dash cayenne (optional) • 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh dill or basil, or 1/2 teaspoon dried • 1 teaspoon minced onion Put the cucumber, oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic, and cayenne in a blender and process on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Stir in dill and onions. Enjoy!
Avocado Aioli – Natalia Rose, Fresh Energy Cook Book
Combine all the ingredients and blend in a high speed blender until smooth.
Note: Ideal with Kumara Chips and Salad
Kumara Chips – bake in oven with a dash of coconut oil, smoked paprika and sea salt……my favourite lazy Sunday Dinner
Simple and raw bean-free humus recipe – Raw Food Family
• 1 cup diced zucchini • 1/3 cup raw tahini • ¼ cup fresh lemon juice • 2 cloves garlic, minced • ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste • 1 teaspoons ground cumin • 1/8 tsp chili flakes Blend all ingredients in blender until creamy and smooth. Enjoy!
Authentic Mexican guacamole recipe – Raw Food Family
• 5 large hass avocados (peeled and seeded) • 1 large lime, juice of • 1 medium red onion (diced) • ¾ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro (chopped finely) • 2 large ripe tomatoes (diced) • sea salt • finely chopped fresh jalapeno, or chili powder
Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and blend gently Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and jalapeno or chili ( makes 3- 4 servings)
Pumpkin Pie in a Bowl – Natalia Rose
• 32 ounces fresh carrot juice • 1 cup raw sweet potato, peeled and cubed • 1 to 2 packets or drops of Nu Naturals • liquid stevia to taste • ½ avocado, pitted • ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice Preparation:
Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container and enjoy within 36 hours.
Makes 4 to 5 cups.
Quick and Simple Bok Choy Soup – Louise Hay
This soup is easy to make and surprisingly delicious! If you overindulged the day before, this is nice and easy on your digestive system. We’ve had clients double the recipe and eat this soup for an entire day if they’re feeling the need to gently cleanse their system.
• 2 baby bok choy (chopped) • 1 large or 2 small yellow summer squash (sliced) • 1 tsp. coriander (ground) • 1 tsp. fennel seeds • 1 tsp. curry powder • 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt • 2 tsp. ghee • 1 tsp. coconut oil
In a skillet, melt 1 tsp. ghee. Add spices and sauté for one minute. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Add bok choy and sea salt and simmer for 3 minutes, then add yellow squash and simmer for 2 more minutes.
Drain most of the water except for about 1″ (½ cup). With a hand blender or food processor, blend the ingredients until smooth. This makes a soup with a nice consistency (not too watery and not too thick).
At the end of cooking, add additional ghee and coconut oil to taste.
Pumpkin and Leek Soup
• 1 Tbsp. coconut oil • ½ red onion, finely sliced • 1 leek, chopped • 2 – 3 garlic clove, diced • ½ tsp. coriander flakes or bunch of fresh coriander • 1 tsp. ground cumin • ½ peeled pumpkin, diced • vegetable stock (cover pumpkin or water with 1Tbsp. vegetable bouillon) • Spike Seasoning • Salt & pepper to taste • Avocado, sliced (garnish, optional)
Add pumpkin and stock to saucepan and bring to the boil. Turn heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Heat coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat, add onion and leek and cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened but not coloured. Add garlic and spices and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
Allow pumpkin and leeks to cool slightly then blend together in batches (food processor), until your desired consistency. I like my soups quite chunky, add more liquid if needed.
Return soup to pan, and reheat gently.
Note: for added substance/garnish add a few sliced of avocado
ARE YOU MISSING POTATOES OR MASH PUDS?
Carrot & Swede Mash
Peel and chop swede and carrots.
Cook the swede and carrots in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender. Drain well, then return to the pan. Put the pan back on a low heat on the hob for 1 minute to cook off any excess moisture.
Remove from the heat, mash well and stir in the butter knob butter and raw honey. Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: Great with sautéed vegetables or when missing mash potatoes. Remember to start the meal with a salad, to help sheppard the cooked meal through.
• 1 eggplant • Coconut oil • ½ red onion, sliced • 2 garlic gloves, diced • ½ to 1 zucchini, cubed • 2 tomatoes, cubed • ¼ to ½ pepper (any colour), cubed • fresh herbs; basil, thyme, oregano or coriander • Goats Feta, cubed • Sea salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 200
Cut the eggplant in half, lengthwise, and scoop out the centre, leaving enough meat inside the skin so that it holds its shape. Baked upside down with a small amount of coconut oil. Also bake eggplant pulp at the same time. Season with sea salt & pepper. Bake until lightly tent with fork.
Prepare all other ingredients, combine together in a bowl, and then add baked eggplant pulp. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Turn eggplant up the right way, add a knob of butter in each half and fill with the above mixture.
Bake for another 10 min – 15 mins.
Note: You could sauté the mixture but I like my veggies semi cooked! For added flavour add ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in water, drained and diced)